1st time home builders - mortage free!

.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Big Clean-Up

We couldn't have asked for a better weekend.  It was so warm and sunny!

B and I spent Saturday morning securing the second floor/loft, and the afternoon was spent cleaning the hell out of the TS (temporary shelter).  We had been up since sunrise and we called it a day at around 4pm.  We put in a good 10 hours of work.

Looking around at the inside of the camp at 4pm, I was in disbelief.  It didn't look like we cleaned anything!  We had cleaned the windows inside and out, vacuumed the couches and packed a lot of hunting stuff away and moved it all upstairs.  The place was a mess!

We made it back on Sunday morning and had the whole place looking spotless at around 2pm.  We worked our butts off.  Anyway, now it is almost move-in ready.  We have a bit of air sealing to do, and screens to put up on the windows, but at least the TS is clean.

We're moving in on Easter Weekend.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment