1st time home builders - mortage free!

.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Buzz...

I already hate the fact that I have to get up in the middle of the night to relieve myself, but last night was something else, I'll tell you.

4:00am, and I sneak out for a moment, and come back into the TS and crawl into my warm covers next to B and hear "buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz".  Mosquitos!  There was so much buzzing around my head, that I couldn't tell if it was in my head or if there was actually a mosquito flying about my head.  I swatted a few times into the air, but that didn't help.

Eventually, I went down stairs to sleep on the couch thinking that they were only upstairs but before I even settled on the couch I heard more buzzing.  I turned the light on and spent the next 30 minutes or so killing mosquito after mosquito after mosquito.

Quite the deal.  I went back up to bed and threw the sheets over my head.  Damned things!

How did B fair?  They didn't bother him.  They wanted my blood.

We're camping this weekend and I know that I'll be battling black flies and mosquitos.  Thank goodness for bug jackets!




No comments:

Post a Comment